Welcome to Animal Tales, the blog linky that brings together all sorts of animal blog posts. It runs from Tuesday morning thought to Friday night and showcases a wide range of animal related posts.
Harry is doing well with his "not chasing poultry" lessons but does still find the cats a bit of a challenge, especially when they run off in front of him. We have also realised that there are a few things we really hope Saari does not teach him:
1. To bark - she is a bit of a woofer where-as Poppy was pretty silent. Harry, at the moment, is somewhere in between.
2. To be scared of:
- the hoover
- the vet
- the butcher
- ladies in yellow coats
- in fact pretty much everything!
4. To steal food
5. To chase wildlife (except if it is a fox or other chicken eating predator that is on the smallholding)
6. To eat vile dead things
7. To roll in badger/fox/cow/sheep poo
8. To jump the gate - FAIL. He has already learnt this from her and here she is giving him his first lesson!
|Gate jumping lessons.|
Thank you to everyone who joined in the linky last week - it was great to see new people linking up with their animal tales so we had an interesting variety of posts from the smallest of small mice to the much larger Highland cattle. I wonder what we'll get this week?
Feel free to come and add your animal related posts to the linky below. The posts can be old or new and as varied as the animals who we share our world with. There's a Pinterest Board with pictures from all the linked blogs which you can see here and if you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales I'll retweet you. Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.
Full details of the linky can be found here and once again can I remind people to comment on a few of the others who link up. It's only polite and keeps the thing working!