Tuesday 12 September 2017

Animal Tales - 103


Welcome to Animal Tales, the monthly linky for all your animal stories.  If you have an animal related blog post (old or new) then come and link up!

I am afraid my first post this month is a sad one as we had to bid our final farewell to one of our cats, Henry.  It is always the hardest of decisions to make and I have written a post that I hope might helps others know when the time is right to let their pet go.  I have also added a more light hearted one one from 8 years ago - the day we made Henry sulk!

Henry, a handsome black and white cat
Henry - a noble puss who never had a hair out of place

Favourites from last month


Thank you to everyone who linked up to the Aug Animal Tales.  

  • This cat loving post from The Hungry Mountaineer had me chuckling and nodding all the way through.  So are you a cat or a dog person?

Are you a cat lover?

  • But as someone who loves dogs as much as cats, how could I not enjoy a post with puppy pictures as given to us from Marci at Stone Cottage Adventures.

Labrador Puppy from Stone Cottage Adventures

Over to you now and you can add up to TWO animal posts.  If you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.  Thank you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.







2 comments :

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about Henry. What a handsome fellow! Thank you for featuring my naughty labradors and thank you for hosting this great party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    I co-host a couple of link parties myself each week. We welcome any family friendly posts including Etsy Shops and other Link Parties. If you have time, I'd love for you to join the fun at my place. No pressure, of course! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted a "shout out" for your party! Thanks again for the feature! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.