Monday 1 January 2018

Going Green #14 - Jan 2018


Welcome to Going Green.  This is the place to promote all your green, sustainable, environmental, seasonal, local, organic, fair trade, ethical etc posts ... basically any post that helps or inspires readers to preserve and improve our beautiful world.  If you are not sure what posts would be good or need some ideas have a look here where you'll find all the details about the linky >>> Going Green Linky.

Happy New Year


Welcome to 2018!  A new year and hopefully one that will see more green ideas taken up by both ordinary people and businesses, large and small. It is difficult to know exactly what the state of the planet really is but what I do know is that I, for one, cannot idly stand on the sidelines doing nothing to protect the only home we have.  Others may scoff at my efforts as I make seemingly insignificant green steps but I know that I have to do what I can.  I will continue to live a green life to the best of my abilities and I will continue to spread the word through friends, family and this blog and I hope you will join me on this journey.  If you are looking for some green inspiration as we step into 2018 my 2 linked blogs should help you.  How about enough green ideas for a year in 365 ways to help you save the planet or if you prefer letters to numbers, try my A-Z of Going Green - one step at a time.




My picks from Going Green December 2017


Thank you to everyone who linked up last month and it is lovely to see so many bloggers adding green posts - together we can spread our message far and wide! I added all your Christmas themed posts to one or other of my posts - either

The Ultimate Collection of Green Christmas Ideas 

or

Green Christmas Present Ideas - The Ultimate List


Of the others these two caught my attention:
  • Lisa from Less Stuff tackled a subject that I suspect many people might find a green step too far - washable loo roll.
Washable toilet paper



Dealing with green guilt


Going Green is a subject I believe in with a passion I hope, that with your help, this little linky will go from strength to strength.  Please link up to 3 posts, old or new and let's work together to spread the word that Going Green is both important but also easy.  Please promote the linky on all your social media channels and amongst all your friends. Thank you 💚.

Before you link up may I just remind you of 3 of the "rules":

  • Link up a maximum of THREE posts - any more will be deleted (sorry)
  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to A Green and Rosie Life.
  • This is a blog link so in order for us all to benefit please comment on a minimum of three other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you, one my host posts and one other ... the more you comment the more others are likely to visit your blog.

If you share your posts using the hashtag #GoingGreen and I will RT you etc.  I will also add posts with suitable vertical pins to my Going Green Linky board on Pinterest.

Need to find me on Social Media?  Here you go ...

Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Google + | Instagram

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to reading all your linked up green posts.

A Green and Rosie Life


2 comments :

  1. The greener we go the better the planet will be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tips, small changes can make a big difference to the world we live in X #mmbc

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.