Wednesday 24 May 2017

Animal Tales - 98


Welcome to Animal Tales, the blog linky that brings together all sorts of animal blog posts from all over the world.  It usually runs every other Tuesday to the following Thursday evening.  However I have been away for a week (which is why Animal Tales is up a day late) so this week I will leave the linky open until Friday evening.

Duckling Update


Sadly one of the ducklings has disappeared - we are not sure what has happened to it but Harriet is trying her very best to keep the other 8 safe and still hisses at me when I go near her! 


Favourites from Last Time ...


Thank you to everyone who linked up last time. Two canine posts caught my eye - Dean's post about her daughter growing up with Doc the dog was heart-warmingly lovely and if this was enough to tempt you to get a puppy then do have a read of Lisa's post about puppy training.
Image from Little Steps
Brodie by Lisa's Life

Over to you now.  Please add your animal posts below. The posts can be old or new and as varied as the animals who we share our world with. If you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.





4 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the mention :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention too :) Will link-up in the next #animaltales. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting. I am all caught up and commented on all! Sorry I was slightly late. It's been a crazy week or two!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.