Monday, 5 December 2016

Animal Tales 2nd Birthday Compilation


My little linky #AnimalTales is 2 years old!  It may not be up there with the huge linkies getting loads of people linking up every week but I still find our little animal community it great fun.  I have met some wonderful people through it (at least one in real life too!) as well as got to know your pets and I have read some fabulous blog posts.  Thank you everyone who has linked up over the 2 years and made the Animal Tales the best linky ... IMHO.

So to celebrate here is a random selection of posts from the 2 years.  I am sorry if one of your posts is not there and had I been able I would have included one from all of you.  Mind you I do have a small grumble .... there are not enough HIPPOS in Animal Tales.  I need hippos posts in 2017 please!!!


10 random posts from 2 years of Animal Tales


Wild boar problems for Phoebe at Lou Messugo in Provence, France

Wild boar



A white wild deer from Kriss at Wild About Here

white wild deer

A kookaburra from Purfylle



Bentley's view of a new puppy from Our French Oasis

A dog's tale

The beautiful Stella from Lisa's Life

Labrador

Feeding the birds (and squirrels) from Nine to Three Thirty

Robin on a bird feeder

Mandarin duck from The Early Birder

Mandarin duck

Rhino de-horning from Chicken Ruby

De-horned rhino

The art of shearing from Coombe Mill

Shearing Jacob sheep

7 signs your cat is plotting your demise from PlutoniumSox

Silver tabby cat

I hope you enjoyed that little compilation and I look forward to seeing what animals you link up over the coming year.  This weeks #AnimalTales linky can be found here.  See you there!




12 comments :

  1. A lovely idea for celebrating 2 years of the linky - where has that time gone? thrilled to spot one of my posts featured too, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and glad you like the compilation

      Delete
  2. Can't believe it's 2 years. It's certainly got me writing about my cats regularly and I'm very grateful for that prompt.Thank you for featuring one of my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! This is such a fun link up. I'll get back to it properly in 2017!
    Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I enjoy it to and looking forward to seeing more of your posts in 2017.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for featuring one of my posts, even though I'm not a very regular linker! Whenever I have an animal tale I'm here though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were one of the very first to link up though and have written a great range of posts in between so thank you ... even if you are not there with every #AnimalTales!

      Delete
  5. What a lovely selection, Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done on making it 2 years, i didn't even get two weeks with my linky and gave up, not enough time to keep plugging it. There will be hippo posts from me this year as i will be visiting south africa again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linkies certainly do take time to run and I am sure I could do more for #AnimalTales if I had the time. It is why I am only doing #GoingGreenLInky once a month.

      Hippos - excellent. Looking forward to them!

      Delete

I love receiving comments and I do read every one but if you are simply here to spam me with a link, guess what ... I won't publish it.