Tuesday 5 July 2016

Animal Tales 74


Welcome to Animal Tales, the blog linky that brings together all sorts of animal blog posts from all over the world.  It runs from Tuesday morning through to Thursday night and showcases a wide range of animal related posts. 


Apologies ...


... for not hosting Animal Tales last week and for the even worse crime of not getting round to commenting on everyone who linked up the week before.  I had to dash to the UK for some family business that has taken up more time than I had expected so I am still playing catch up.  So a HUGE thank you for linking up and I will get round to reading all the posts soon.  Feel free to add an extra post this week if you want to.


Original image from Flikr

Over to you now.  Please add your posts below. The posts can be old or new and as varied as the animals who we share our world with. If you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.






4 comments :

  1. Hi Rosie, hope everything is sorted now for you. I can't imagine that the summer isn't the best time for you to be dashing back to the UK.

    Thank you for hosting.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all sorted for now thank you. And you're right - summer is not a good time to have to go away so now I have so much to do to catch up again.

      Delete
  2. You'll get no complaints from me...I've only just caught up on visiting all the old animal tales links! Where does the time go?! Glad you're back and all is OK :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.