Friday 16 December 2011

Comment Moderation

Posted by Rosie

Recently we have been plagued by an increasing number of spam comments on the blog. To stop these comments slipping through we've decided to moderate incoming comments before they are published. We will still allow anonymous comments as I know some of you prefer this (we even know who some of you are!) but obvious spam will not find it's way onto the blog.


If some-one could now be so kind as to post a comment I can check the moderation is actually working. Many thanks and farewell all ye spammers.

2 comments :

  1. Spammers the bane of Bloggers lives.

    I will be your test case......please moderate me.

    (I'm not a spammer honest....never even like the stuff....Spam that is!!)

    I think I need to moderate myself...lol!!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that non-spam comment, Sue. I got heavily hit with Spam on Twitter recently as well - so annoying.

    I'm not sure I've ever eaten Spam! Definitely have no intention of trying it now though.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.