Sunday 4 September 2011

October In Calvados

Posted by Rosie

I know I know, it's only the beginning of September. Don't panic! Our gite is however fully booked until September 27th so I thought I would take the opportunity to post a few pictures to illustrate why this is such a lovely region to visit in October :-)

October is mid Autumn and the month of Mists .....


 ..... and Mellow Fruitfulness:


Then there are the Autumn Colours ....


..... and not forgetting Harvest Home:


For further information about our gite and how to book please visit:- http://www.eco-gites.eu/

2 comments :

  1. Wonderful photos. They're why autumn is one of my four favourite seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo - I love Autumn too although I could do without the mornings getting darker.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.