Monday 4 February 2019

Going Green #24 - Feb 2019


Welcome to Going Green.  This is the place to promote all your green, sustainable, environmental, seasonal, local, organic, fair trade, ethical etc posts ... basically any post that helps or inspires readers to preserve and improve our beautiful world.  If you are not sure what subjects would be good or need some ideas have a look here where you'll find all the details about the linky >>> Going Green Linky.

What an amazing link up January's Going Green was!


Wow - I think the January #GoingGreen had the greatest range of posts to dates and just shows how we can make easily make everything in our lives more green.  Topics covered included:

Veganuary, flying, green goals for 2019, plastic, Valentine's Day, waste, home deodorizing, Nature and kids, Dubai, sustainability, home-made and upcycled gifts and decorations, simple living, make-up removal and shoes!!

I believe a few of you might have had difficulties linking up since InLinkz who I use for the linky have upgraded. I know I couldn't access the linky from my tablet so maybe you had problems from a phone or tablet. If so let me know and I can both help link you up and pass any problems over to InLinkz.


6 easy ways to live more sustainably from a Green and Rosie Life

Images from:



My picks from Going Green Jan 2018


Well you don't make my job of choosing favourites any easier do you, with so many inspiring blogs linked up?!  So this time I'm going for a mix of those bloggers who commented on most other blogs and those which really resonated with me.  You'll always stand a better chance of being picked of you comment on plenty of others and if you add the hashtag #GoingGreenit's easier for me to see you, especially as some of you use different names when commenting!

Green lterntaive to cotton wool make up removal pads
Image from Time to Craft


Reducing plastic use in Dubai
Image from Chicken Ruby

  • and finally Dean's post about simple living on Little Steps really summed up to me how we should all be living our lives.
Go green - live a simple life
Image from Little Steps


A special mention also goes to Isabel from Sustainable Responsible Living who came a very close third in the commenting race with her blog post post challenging us to a Plastic Detox.


Please do head over and read these if you missed them last link up - they are all great posts.

Going Green is a subject I believe in with a passion I hope, that with your help, this little linky will go from strength to strength.  Please link up to 3 posts, old or new and let's work together to spread the word that Going Green is both important but also easy.  Please promote the linky on all your social media channels and amongst all your friends. Thank you 💚.

Before you link up may I just remind you of 3 of the "rules":

  • Link up a maximum of THREE posts - any more will be deleted (sorry)
  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to A Green and Rosie Life.
  • This is a blog link so in order for us all to benefit please comment on a minimum of three other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you, one my host posts and at least one other ... the more you comment the more others are likely to visit your blog.

If you share your posts using the hashtag #GoingGreen and I will RT you etc.  I will also add posts with suitable vertical pins to my Going Green Linky board on Pinterest.

Need to find me on Social Media?  Here you go ...

Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to reading all your linked up green posts.




Inlinkz, who I use to host this link up, have recently upgraded. If you are having difficulties linking up please do let me know and I'll try and help. Some people may also find I need to moderate their links before they go live - no idea why that is the case and I will get you all joined as soon as I can.

Inlinkz Link Party

7 comments :

  1. thanks for the mention, still trying my best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie...I shared your party on social media. I need to up my green living game so I can join in the fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosie, thanks for the shoutout, delighted you liked my post :) - thank you for hosting and curating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This concept is amazing, I love what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right, there are so many great green initiatives and projects this year! Hopefully a lot of people will also keep on doing good now that January is over :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the great information, and all in one place! I will definitely be following you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you dont have a bag for veggies, like not even a net fabric bag... so unnessecary :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.