Tuesday 8 August 2017

Animal Tales - 102


Welcome to Animal Tales, the monthly linky for all your animal stories.  If you have an animal related blog post (old or new) then come and link up! I had hoped to write an animals of Eco-Gites of Lenault update but failed to find the time. So instead I thought you might like this photo.  Remember the ducklings that hatched earlier in the year?  Well they have grown up a bit and have learnt how to fly.  Here they are on the sheep shelter with Bertie, the ram and Moo the cat to keep them company!

Ducks at Eco-Gites of Lenault

Favourites from last month


Thank you to everyone who linked up to the July Animal Tales.  

  • I loved the post from JibberJabberUK about her trip to Mary Arden's Farm as it combined 2 things I love: farm animals and history.  Just look at those horns!


  • And how could I not enjoy a post from an assistant dog?  It is lovely to see Boris blogging again and a timely reminder how we should all ignore assistant dogs when they are working - however adorable they are! 



Over to you now and you can add up to TWO animal posts.  If you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.  Thank you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.





3 comments :

  1. I love this party! Thank you for hosting! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring our post, I'm so glad to be back blogging again, although I can't find this weeks #AnimalTales

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.