Wednesday 6 August 2014

Two Eco-Gites of Lenault?

Posted by Rosie

A couple of days ago I was flicking through this local tourist guide.  We are right on the edge of Suisse Normande and Falaise is our favourite local castle so I thought there might be some other things to see or do locally.



There were a few possibilities and then as I turned the page my eye was drawn to the photo below.  It was only small but I really had to do a double take and it looked so like here at Eco-Gites of Lenault.  For anyone who has been here maybe you will see how closely this resembles the view from the play-barn, across the boules pitch to the old house/pig pin.  I even had to go out to check that it really had not been taken here!


So anyway I decided I might like to try and recreate the photo.  It wasn't my best re-creation as I was a bit rushed.  The two younger children in the photo were our gite guests at the time and were just about to head out for the day (and we were lacking a fifth child!).  But I think you will see the similarity between the two photos.



Now I really want to know where the other photo was taken!  Is there really somewhere else just like Eco-Gites of Lenault out there?!

6 comments :

  1. Maybe someone snuck in when you were all away in Paris a few months ago and took the photo? There surely isn't another place like yours Rosie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! Great similarity too :-) #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was convinced for a while that it had been taken here!

      Delete
  3. Great photo! Maybe you can ask the publishers where the photo was taken? Might be fun to see if there are other similarities? :p

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.