Saturday 9 August 2014

Happy Saturday Everyone!

Posted by Rosie

It is chucking it down with rain here.  The garden is loving and all our water butts are filling up but it's August and it should be sunny.  I am glad therefore that I took this photo a couple of days ago to remind us of hot summer days:

Sunflower and Runner Bean flowers at Eco-Gites of Lenault

I hope the sun is shining with you and you are having a lovely weekend!

We are off to meet up with friends and rain or no rain we plan to have a great day.  What are you up to this week-end?

Oh and if you fancy a break here at Eco-Gites of Lenault we have dates available from September 13th and often September and October are some of our sunniest months!  

http://www.eco-gites.eu/

2 comments :

  1. Lovely sunflower! I'm glad I came across your site now too - I've bookmarked for future holidays! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachael - we'd love to see you here one day!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.