Monday 5 August 2013

A New Gite First

Last week we had friends, Tim, Emma, Clara (5) and Issac (2) staying in the gite.   Tim and I are distance cousins (his great grandmother and my grandmother were sisters).  They had a very enjoyable week here and the kids all got on well.  Ben and Clara got on extremely well and decided that they would hold a little event for us.

So one afternoon we were all invited to the Cat Walk (small orange rug) in the Mezzanine Fashion House (gite mezzanine) to see the 

THE ANTI-FASHION SHOW

 Starring Clara Waller and Ben Hill.




And these are a few of the delights we were shown.

It was a great show and kids had planned it out very well.  Though I thought the €50,000 price tag on one the costumes was slightly out of my market.  I'll just have to wait for the retailers copies then!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.