Monday 13 July 2020

Green Rosie Life Blogging Break


I am taking a small blogging break and will be back writing again in due course.

That said, I am still posting my Daily Green Tips over on Facebook so please do visit the page every day to see them: https://www.facebook.com/greenrosielife/

And I am still blogging regularly over on my Eco-Gites of Lenault website where I am writing a blog a week in a series called 365 things to see and do in Normandy.  The first one I wrote was all about Eco-Friendly Normandy.

The gite is back open again after lockdown with Covid-19 protocols in place.  We are booked all summer but if you are looking for an autumn break in Normandy, France come and stay with us!  More details about the gite can be found here: https://www.eco-gites.eu/.

Oh and I am also busy with a Facebook group I help run called: Book Your Holiday Direct with the Owner: Book direct so you get the best service and pay NO booking fees!

Finally just time to say .... 

What you might think I'm doing over the summer ...


Hammock sunset wine

What I am actually doing over the summer ...

Cleaning Covid-19 rubber gloves

and some of this ...

Gardening digging

And maybe rather too much of this:

Woman computer sleep


Do drop me a comment with what you are up to over the summer or just to say hello!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.