Monday 3 June 2019

Going Green #28 - June 2019


Welcome to Going Green. This is the place to promote all your green, sustainable, environmental, seasonal, local, organic, fair trade, ethical etc posts ... basically any post that helps or inspires readers to preserve and improve our beautiful world. If you are not sure what subjects would be good or need some ideas have a look here where you'll find all the details about the linky here: Going Green Linky.

Tackling Climate Change through Good Environmental News


If you read my second linked up post about tackling negativity to taking action against Climate Change you'll read how too many harrowing images of the effects of Climate Change actually desensitise people to the problem - a problem now coined Climate Change Fatigue.  There are plenty of ways to counter this and one is to make sure we spread as much good news about the environment as bad.  Who's joining me on being the purveyor of Good Environmental News.

Using good news stories to engage people in tackling climae change




My picks from Going Green May 2019


Wow - 24 linked up posts on 13 different subjects as wide ranging as recipes and gardening to health/beauty and funerals. It just goes to show how many ways we can all green up our lives (and deaths).  It doesn't make my job any easier choosing posts to feature though!  But here goes:

Natural hand salve recipe


How to go zero waste at the supermarket
Make your death as green as your life



If you missed these posts do head over now for a read.

Going Green is a subject I believe in with a passion I hope, that with your help, this little linky will go from strength to strength helping more people to realise how easy it can be to live a greener lifestyle.

Please link up to 3 posts, old or new and let's work together to spread the Going Greenmessage.  I'd love it too if you could promote the linky on all your social media channels and among all your friends. Thank you 💚.

Before you link up may I just remind you of 3 of the "rules":

  • Link up a maximum of THREE posts - any more will be deleted (sorry)
  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to A Green and Rosie Life.
  • This is a blog link so in order for us all to benefit please comment on a minimum of three other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you, one my host posts and at least one other ... the more you comment the more others are likely to visit your blog.

If you share your posts using the hashtag #GoingGreen and I will RT you etc.  I will also add posts with suitable vertical pins to my Going Green Linky board on Pinterest.

Need to find me on Social Media?  Here you go ...

Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to reading all your linked up green posts.




Links without backlinks to this blog will need moderating before appearing on the linky and for some strange reason occasionally this happens even with a backlink. If you are having any problems adding a post do let me know.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


1 comment :

  1. Hi Rosie,
    Another month has gone by and its June already - half way through the year. We have been having a lot of rain and thuderstorms where I live. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
    I was able to share 2 posts successfully this month without too much hassle.
    Thanks for hosting this great blog hop! I will come back and read and share some of the posts later in the week.
    Have a healthy, happy & blessed month.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.