Tuesday 12 June 2018

Animal Tales - 111


Welcome to Animal Tales, the monthly linky for all your animal stories.  If you have an animal related blog post (old or new) then come and link up!

Apologies for not hosting an Animal Tales last month but I had so much on, something had to give and blogging pulled the short straw.  Am I forgiven?  Will a daft picture of Morgan help?


Favourites from last Animal Tales


Thank you to everyone who linked up to the April Animal Tales.  I have 2 favourites but if I mention the first you must promise not to tell my pets about it ... you see Suzanne from Expat Life with Chicken Ruby celebrates her pets' birthdays and I don't ... and it's Saari's birthday this week.  Shhh - don't tell her!


And then I need to ask Karen from The Mad House of Cats and Babies ... has Jasper learnt to climb the ladder into the top bunk yet?



Your turn now.  You can add up to TWO animal posts and if you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post(s) and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.  Thank you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.