Monday 2 April 2018

Going Green #17 - April 2018


Welcome to Going Green.  This is the place to promote all your green, sustainable, environmental, seasonal, local, organic, fair trade, ethical etc posts ... basically any post that helps or inspires readers to preserve and improve our beautiful world.  If you are not sure what posts would be good or need some ideas have a look here where you'll find all the details about the linky >>> Going Green Linky.

Instagram


I joined Instagram a while back and really enjoy it.  I would love to follow more green themed accounts so do please drop me a comment with a link to yours.  I have been a bit lax this last week or so adding new images and some new accounts to follow may be just the inspiration I need to got going again.

You can find me at https://www.instagram.com/greenrosielife/ with photos on sustainable living, our life in France, our gite, Normandy and other general stuff!



GreenRosieLife - Instagram


My picks from Going Green March 2018


Thank you to everyone who linked up last month and, as ever, you added so many great green themed posts.  I do believe that the green message is starting to spread further, thanks, in no small part, to that one episode of BluePlanet2 that showed so succinctly the devastating effect our overuse of plastic is having on the planet.  It was enough to inspire my first pick of the month to make some great eco-steps:

  • Nikki from Someplace Strange blogged in Sustainable Me about the effect that one episode had on her life and the steps she has since taken to live a more green lifestyle.
Sustainability for our future

If Blue Planet 2 has inspired you to take some green steps maybe my other 2 featured posts will give you some ideas:

Kids getting involved in conservation projects - tree planting
Image from Kids of the Wild
  • ... and Claire from Pillar Box Blue showed us how to change some old sweaters into a really stylish rug.

How to make a rug from old sweaters
Image from Pillar Box Blue


Please do head over and read these if you missed them last month - they are all great posts.

Going Green is a subject I believe in with a passion I hope, that with your help, this little linky will go from strength to strength.  Please link up to 3 posts, old or new and let's work together to spread the word that Going Green is both important but also easy.  Please promote the linky on all your social media channels and amongst all your friends. Thank you 💚.

Before you link up may I just remind you of 3 of the "rules":

  • Link up a maximum of THREE posts - any more will be deleted (sorry)
  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to A Green and Rosie Life.
  • This is a blog link so in order for us all to benefit please comment on a minimum of three other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you, one my host posts and one other ... the more you comment the more others are likely to visit your blog.

If you share your posts using the hashtag #GoingGreen and I will RT you etc.  I will also add posts with suitable vertical pins to my Going Green Linky board on Pinterest.

Need to find me on Social Media?  Here you go ...

Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Google + | Instagram

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to reading all your linked up green posts.

A Green and Rosie Life






4 comments :

  1. Thank you for featuring my post :) Now I've started, I'm realising just how much there is to do ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie,
    Thank you so much for hosting this great green linky party every month. The features you picked at very good. Hope you had a nice Easter and a healthy, happy & blessed month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting Rosie. I've added my links :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.