Saturday 31 January 2009

A Happy Bunny Now

Posted by Simon

For the second time of trying I have finished the revetment sleeper wall this afternoon. I am much happier with the result this time. It is a great deal stronger and looks a lot better. It took some time because the new sleepers are much wider than the old ones. This meant that I could dig the initial hole with the post hole borer, then had to complete it by hand. The holes are much deeper and I have angled the uprights inwards. So I really don't think it's going anywhere this time (fingers crossed).

I have now started back filling, again. And then it's back to where I was the other day - tidy the area up, replace the fencing and cut the tops off of the uprights. After that I can start to lay out the sleepers for the boule area and plan where the boys tower is going. But tomorrow I am not going near the area and having a well earned rest - and all my muscles agree.

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't spell tonight..

    I said,

    Well done!

    Have a good rest tomorrow and recover from your hard work...............

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.