Tuesday 6 June 2017

Animal Tales - 99


Welcome to Animal Tales, the blog linky that brings together all sorts of animal blog posts from all over the world.  It usually runs every other Tuesday to the following Thursday evening.  However I have been away for a week (which is why Animal Tales is up a day late) so this week I will leave the linky open until Friday evening.

Next week is the 100th Animal Tales


Next week it will be the 100th Animal Tales which is a point I could never have envisaged reaching when I started the linky. We may not be up there with the big linkies that get masses of bloggers joining every week but I think we have some of the nicest posts of any linky ... not that I am biased or anything!!  So let's have a little Animal Tales party next time.  Cut yourself a slice of ckae, crack open the bubbly and then link up TWO posts.  You can link up any new post you have and if you want one that you have already linked before - maybe it is an absolute favourite and a post that you think everyone might like to revisit or maybe you feel it just needs a bit more love.  If you haven't got a new post why not add 2 old ones and let's celebrate the wonderful animal and their tales. 

 

Favourites from Last Time ...


Confession time.  Forgive me fellow animal bloggers for I have sinned and I have not read your posts from last time.  I have been very busy and also had computer problems with both my internet crashing out on a regular basis (still not sorted) and my computer getting a virus that caused it to run slower than the speed of a snail racing through treacle - this is now hopefully sorted thanks to clever hubby and as soon as I have got this post published I will head off and read all your posts.

I will therefore share with you one of my favourite pictures of Moo that I put up on Instgram recently.  "Instagram?" I hear you say ... yes I have finally joined the trendy people so do come and have a look at my feed  >>> GreenRosieLife on Instagram


Over to you now.  Please add your animal posts below. The posts can be old or new and as varied as the animals who we share our world with. If you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.  Thank you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.





4 comments :

  1. 'Love Moo's photo! Thank you for hosting this great party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    I co-host a couple of link parties myself. If you have time, I'd love for you to join the fun at my place. No pressure, of course! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try by I am super busy at the moment with the garden, boys' sports events and the gite!

      Delete
  2. Hi Rosie, congratulations for reaching your 100th Animal Tales! It's been a while since I've written an animal post, but I do have one that I keep meaning to write. And when I do I will be link up!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.