Wednesday 21 June 2017

Animal Tales - 100


Welcome to the 100th Animal Tales.  Wow - 100 linkies bringing together all sorts of animal blog posts from all over the world.  And what a variety of animals there have been.  Everything from tiny insects to wonderful huge hippos.  (possibly not quite enough hippos but hey ho - I have loved seeing those that were linked up!!)  We have welcomed new pets into our lives and bid others the saddest of farewells.  I feel I have got to know many of your pets so well and have shed tears of laughter and sadness on so many posts.  Thank you all for your support.  

To celebrate I would love it if you would link up to THREE posts each which can include old ones you may already have linked but that you think might like another airing.  I know there are some posts I would love to read again.



Random favourites


It would be totally impossible for me to choose favourites from all the posts that have linked up so instead I am going to choose and feature 12 posts from over the 100 linkies, totally at random.  Here goes:

1.  Wildlife at Lou Messugo - what a boar


2.  Introducing Able Seaman Just Nuisance from Travel with Intent


 3.  Dog Poop in France - Oui in France


4.  Meet Ugg, the not so feral any more cat- Debs Random Writings



5.  Pet ponies from the Free Range Family
 


 6.  Hamster escapes from The  Mad House of Cats and Babies


7.  Spring chicks at Our French Oasis


8.  Say No to the Yulin Dog Meat Festival from Lisa's Life
 


 9.  Monthly musings on the farm from Angie the Freckled Rose


 10.  You know you are a pet owner when .... from Little Steps



12.  Orang-Utans from Ersatz Expat




12. A white deer walked by from Wild About Here






I am sorry if I didn't feature you and one of your posts but I simply had to get it down to a random 12.  I really have enjoyed all your posts!

A change to Animal Tales


Over the 100 linkies Animal Tales has taken a lot of my time - not that I ever mind reading about animals mind you.  I am also finding that my other linky Going Green is getting bigger by the month so I have decided that from now on Animal Tales will run just once a month ... on the second Tuesday.  That means the next Animal Tales will be live on Tuesday 12th July.  And from now on please link up to TWO of your animal posts. 


Over to you now.  This week only please add up to THREE animal posts below including old favourites you may have already added.  If you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.  Thank you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.






7 comments :

  1. Oh thanks so much for featuring my post on Orangutans. It was such a wonderful day and a privilege to meet them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the special mention! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting and featuring one of my old posts.... on dog poop! Still a problem several years later. ;-) Hope you're staying cool in this heat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this party and have added three links. One post is reeeeeeally old! Thanks for hosting! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention. Can't believe I was there at the first one. Well done on reaching 100.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so cute and well done for reaching 100 posts xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.