Tuesday 11 April 2017

Animal Tales - 95


Welcome to Animal Tales, the blog linky that brings together all sorts of animal blog posts from all over the world.  It runs every other Tuesday to the following Thursday evening.

Our ram is now called ...


In the last Animal Tales I asked you if you could name our new ram.  Whilst I did like Attachment Mummy and Chicken Ruby's idea of Rameses I felt that was a bit too like Rammy who I had before.  However, the French for ram is belier and so a joint family decision has been to call him Bertie Belier.  He appear to have rather a posh baaaa so I reckon Bertie is short for Bertram! 


Favourites from Last Time ...


Thank you to everyone who linked up last week - so many good posts.  Special mentions go to Lisa's post about Stella (that had me in tears), Claire's interview with her cat, Jack and Charlotte from Pursue your Project and her post about hatching eggs in an incubator - do head over for a read if you missed any of these.

Stella from Lisa's Life

And now I have a small confession to make. I am adding a post I added just over a year ago about NOT feeding bread to ducks.  With such lovely spring weather for the school holidays I am sure lots of people will be heading out to feed the ducks and so hopefully a few more who read this post might realise bread is not what they need.  It is actually really bad for them.
 Over to you now.  Please add your animal posts below. The posts can be old or new and as varied as the animals who we share our world with. If you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.









3 comments :

  1. Hello Bertie! Just a duck (appropriately) from me this week. Have a lovely Easter Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention Rosie. I plan to share about our hatch soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Bertie is a lovely name and suits him well

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.