I am Rosie Hill and along with Simon and our sons Tom and Ben we run Eco-Gites of Lenault, a family freindly gite (holiday cottage) in Normandy France. That much I imagine many readers of this blog aready know. What else do you know about me though? Do you know when my birthday is or things I really do not like? Do you know if and where I went to University or something odd that I might be allergic to?
Below are 21 facts about me. 20 of them are true and one of them is not .... but do you now which one is the false one?!
2. I am right-handed
3. I have been called the Queen of Pavlova
4. I went to Newcastle University
5. I am extremely ticklish
6. I have never watched Game of Thrones
7. I can pluck and gut poultry
8. My first ever job was analysing cow poo
9. I have an ancestor called Fanny Willey
10. I dislike sunbathing
11. I got married in a red dress
12. I am never eaten a Krispey Kreme doughnut
13. I can wiggle one nostril up and down
14. Some sticking plasters bring me out in a rash
15. I really don't like avocados
16. I have not worn make-up since 1994
17. I once got to travel in the back of a police car with the blues and twos going whilst searching for a bicycle thief
18. I have groomed several of Prince Charles' polo ponies
19. My favourite wild animals are hares and hippos
20. I used to live in a row of cottage nicknamed "Sin City"
21. I am a cancer and today (July 19th) is my birthday
20 correct. One false. Can you guess which one?
To find out the false fact - click here.