Welcome to Animal Tales, the blog linky that brings together all sorts of animal blog posts from all over the world. It runs from Tuesday morning thought to Friday night and showcases a wide range of animal related posts.
Animal Tales on Pinterest
I have decided to change the way I promote #AnimalTales on Pinterest and rather than me pinning a photo from each linked post I am throwing the job over to you! I have made Animal Tales a group board which you can join thus (although it is not compulsory!):
Please follow my account at https://www.pinterest.com/ecogiteslenault/ and then email me asking to join the group board - Click here to email me. Please include a link to your pinterest account too so I can follow you back.
Once joined please pin one picture from each blog post you link and then repin at least one other pin from the board onto one of your boards.
Pinterest works best if you can do the following:
- Ideally pin vertical posts as these are better displayed and shared.
- Pinterest loves pins with added text such as this one:
- If all your blog photos are horizontal you can always create a specific vertical picture for your post that is not on the blog, upload that and then link back to the blog post.
- For maximum exposure pins need to be repinned and liked
- Use of hashtags such as #AnimalTales is not advised in your text
A big thank you to everyone who joined in to Animal Tales 2 weeks ago. I have to admit to welling up when Tracey from Tantrums and Tiaras wrote about losing her cat Charlie but in contrast I loved the spring feel that Ashley from When the Dust Settles wrote about with his Spring Butterfly Hunt.
So over to you now. Feel free to come and add your animal related posts to the linky below. The posts can be old or new and as varied as the animals who we share our world with. If you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales I'll retweet you. Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.
Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":
- Please can you comment on at least 2 other blogs linked up - that is, after all the whole purpose of joining a linky to find and comment on more blogs and hopefully drive traffic back to your blog.
- Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
- Can I remind people not to add sponsored posts or paid-for reviews. Eco-Gites of Lenault has no advertising on it and I am not comfortable promoting products or companies I know nothing about.