Here at Eco-Gites of Lenualt in the beautiful Calvados region of Normandy in France, we have some October half term availability from Oct 23rd to October 29th (as well as dates up to October 12th). Why not head over to Normandy and enjoy this beautiful corner of France in Autumn (Fall).
|Welcome to Eco-Gites of Lenault in Normandy, France|
- Stays of 1 nights to a week or more are possible with flexible change-over days out of peak season.
- Prices start from £350 per week.
- Gite sleeps 5 + a baby.
- 10% discount if travelling with Brittany Ferries (ask for details when booking).
- Wood burner with wood supplied keeps the gite super cosy.
- Bed linen, electricity, gas all included in the price (Towels are not supplied but if this is a problem please say so and we can supply some non-matching towels for you).
- Masses of children friendly kit supplied with the gite - high chair, cot (you will need to bring cot bedding), booster seat, stair gates, fire guard, changing mat, potty, kiddy cutlery and crockery, toys and games.
- Large play area and play barn should it turn wet.
- First night supper available on request - lasagne, salad and pavlova or crumble.
- Buy our own eggs (if the hens will start laying again soon!).
- On arrival shopping possible.
- So much to see and do locally - Bayeux, Mont St Mont, Caen, D-Day Landing Beaches, Cemeteries and Museums, Swiss Normandy, walking, markets, art museums, shopping ..... the list goes on.
|Play Area at Eco-Gites of Lenault in Normandy, France|
|Play Barn at Eco-Gites of Lenault in Normandy, France|
|Chocolate cake at Eco-Gites of Lenault|
For further details on making a booking please visit the website here.
Alternatively email us here or phone 0033 231 09 27 51
(up to 8pm UK/9pm French time please)