Easter, Pâques, Pascua, Ostern, Pásco, Paskalya .... it doesn't really matter what you call it, what counts is the fact that thanks to a Bank Holiday on Easter Monday you can STILL enjoy a full weeks holiday here at Eco-Gites of Lenault this Easter.
Monday 14th - Monday 21st April is available for you to book.
- All that chocolat français - so delicious.
- New Spring life everywhere - birds are nesting, blossom is blooming and the swallows will be on their way back. With any luck we will have bought our lambs by Easter too.
- Warmer days and now that the clocks have changed, longer evenings too.
- Enjoy meals in the garden with just the sound of birdsong for company.
- The tourist attractions are open and quieter than in peak season.
- Chocolate - did I mention chocolate?
- Oh and wine - you can stock up on all that Chardonnay and Rosé ready for this summer.
You can have all this for just £400 for the week for up to 5 people and a cot. Now if my maths is right that is just £57 per day and a mere £11 per person per day if 5 people stay. Oh and if you travel here by Brittany Ferries we have a code that will give you 10% off your crossing. We are just an hour south of Caen ferry port, 1½ hrs from Le Havre and 4 hours from Calais.
This blog here gives details of events that are taking place this April in Normandy. If you visit with children we will arrange an Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday. Perfect if you want to keep the kids entertained for a while whilst you relax in the garden with a glass of wine or local cider.
Shorter stays within April including Easter week are also possible. For further details please visit our website here or email us by clicking here. You can also telephone on 0033 231 09 27 51 (Up to 8pm UK/ 9pm French time) asking for Rosie or Simon.
For those of you with school age children in England this is your last time for a full week at Eco-Gites of Lenault within school holidays until Christmas ... and we don't want to be talking about that for a lot longer yet do we?!