Welcome to Going Green. This is the place to promote all your green, sustainable, environmental, seasonal, local, organic, fair trade, ethical etc posts ... basically any post that helps or inspires readers to preserve and improve our beautiful world. If you are not sure what subjects would be good or need some ideas have a look here where you'll find all the details about the linky here: Going Green Linky.
Plastic Free July - will you be taking part?
It's July so it's time for Plastic Free July. I am hoping with the problem of plastic being so high on the current environmental and public agenda that loads of people will take part this year. But if you think the idea of going plastic free for a month is just impossible, fear not, my blog post will give you plenty of ideas of how you can take part even if you aren't able to ditch all plastic for a month.
So whose up for supporting Plastic Free July?
My picks from Going Green June 2019
As ever there was a wide range of topics linked up. My favourites this month include personal care, some natty re-purposing and a look forward to the summer festival season:
- Lets start by talking periods - Emma from Small Footprints, Big Adventures answers all your questions about period proof underwear.
- Need a new doormat? No need to buy a new one if you have some old jeans - Vicky from Vicky Myers Creations made a new doormat out of old jeans.
- Finally as festival season arrives Emma from Dirt, Diggers and Dinosaurs talks about how to make your festival going sustainable.
If you missed these posts do head over now for a read.
Going Green is a subject I believe in with a passion I hope, that with your help, this little linky will go from strength to strength helping more people to realise how easy it can be to live a greener lifestyle.
Please link up to 3 posts, old or new and let's work together to spread the Going Greenmessage. I'd love it too if you could promote the linky on all your social media channels and among all your friends. Thank you 💚.
- Link up a maximum of THREE posts - any more will be deleted (sorry)
- Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to A Green and Rosie Life.
- This is a blog link so in order for us all to benefit please comment on a minimum of three other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you, one my host posts and at least one other ... the more you comment the more others are likely to visit your blog.
Need to find me on Social Media? Here you go ...
Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
Thanks for visiting and I look forward to reading all your linked up green posts.