There are so many things that we can all do to help the world we live in and yes, each individual small thing adds up to make a BIG difference. GOING GREEN will share your blog posts that help inspire people through great tips and fabulously simple ideas as well as informative posts to help us all make the best green decisions.
- Recipes using seasonal or foraged ingredients
- Organic gardening tips
- Attracting wildlife to your garden
- How to shop like a green pro for the best ethical, fair trade, organic, local produce and goods
- The 4 Rs and a U - Reducing, Re-using, Recycling, Repairing and Upcycling.
- Crafts reusing materials that might otherwise end up in the rubbish bin.
- Waste reduction - how to slim down that bin and reduce your plastic use etc.
- Energy saving ideas.
- Conservation posts - helping wildlife, wild flowers and their habitats.
- Nature posts
- Connecting kids to Nature
- Discussions on green, sustainable, ethical, organic, environmental subjects such as:
- Green hobbies
- Green technology
- Green politics
- Good environmental practice
The boring bit:
If you have a suitable post then please do come and link up on the first Monday of every month and let's help everyone by GOING GREEN.