Monday 2 July 2018

Going Green is taking a break for the Summer


Due to a lot of other things I have on my plate at the moment, I have decided to give the Going Green linky a break for a couple of months, giving me time to catch up on myself!  I am aiming to be back with the linky on Monday September 3rd 2018 and hope you will all have plenty of fabulous, inspirational green posts to link up.

In the meantime I will continue to blog a bit, when I can find the time, and will read as many of your posts as I can.  If you have a blog with a green theme please do add a comment telling me a bit about it and adding a link.  I'll pop over and have a read and share some posts.

Have a great summer everyone and see you on September 3rd for the next Going Green.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.