Monday 7 May 2018

Going Green #18 - May 2018


Welcome to Going Green.  This is the place to promote all your green, sustainable, environmental, seasonal, local, organic, fair trade, ethical etc posts ... basically any post that helps or inspires readers to preserve and improve our beautiful world.  If you are not sure what posts would be good or need some ideas have a look here where you'll find all the details about the linky >>> Going Green Linky.

Support local businesses and support the local environment


Apologies it took me so long to get around to reading all the posts from last month but I have been working on building up a Facebook group I am admin on ... and it does have a green link.  Called Book Your Holiday Direct with the Owner it enables holidaymakers to book self catering rentals in the UK, Ireland and France without going via the big Online Travel Agents (OTAs) who charge high booking fees to guests and commission to owners.  On a Green level when holidaymakers book direct rather than through an OTAs it can have benefits for the local environment.  Read how in one of my linked up posts.



My picks from Going Green April 2018


There was a good range of green themed posts in the April Going Green linky but one theme got more posts than the others - Going Zero Waste.










      Please do head over and read these if you missed them last month - they are all great posts.

      Going Green is a subject I believe in with a passion I hope, that with your help, this little linky will go from strength to strength.  Please link up to 3 posts, old or new and let's work together to spread the word that Going Green is both important but also easy.  Please promote the linky on all your social media channels and amongst all your friends. Thank you 💚.

      Before you link up may I just remind you of 3 of the "rules":

      • Link up a maximum of THREE posts - any more will be deleted (sorry)
      • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to A Green and Rosie Life.
      • This is a blog link so in order for us all to benefit please comment on a minimum of three other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you, one my host posts and one other ... the more you comment the more others are likely to visit your blog.

      If you share your posts using the hashtag #GoingGreen and I will RT you etc.  I will also add posts with suitable vertical pins to my Going Green Linky board on Pinterest.

      Need to find me on Social Media?  Here you go ...

      Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Google + | Instagram

      Thanks for visiting and I look forward to reading all your linked up green posts.




      Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML






      4 comments :

      1. Hi Rosie,
        Thanks so much for hosting this great GREEN linky party every month. I am so glad Spring is here.
        I am glad to here about your new venture with the travel Book Direct. It makes so much more sense than working with some agency. Best of luck with that.
        I have shared this month - " 14 Natural Herbal Home Remedies for the Heart" & "DIY Ideas for An Organic Garden" & "Is Banning PLastic Really the Ultimate Answer?"
        Have a healthy, happy & blessed month!

        ReplyDelete
      2. Thank you for featuring my Easter post. I was quite proud of our zero waste Easter this year :)

        ReplyDelete

      Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.