Tuesday 13 March 2018

Animal Tales - 109


Welcome to Animal Tales, the monthly linky for all your animal stories.  If you have an animal related blog post (old or new) then come and link up!

At some point on the blog recently I mentioned that we were looking for a new dog, realising Saari really does want some more regular canine company than just the few dogs the friends leave with us when they are away.  I still think she misses her beautiful Poppy and whilst no dog will ever replace her best friend she would now love a new friend.  And it looks like we have found that dog .... but it was only last night that we saw him and the refuge owner has yet to do a house check so you will have to wait a bit longer before I introduce him to you, here, on A Green and Rosie Life.   Instead, I give you a picture of Moo in one of her favourite sitting places ... we are not too sure how she is going to react to a new dog here!

A cat sat on a man's head

Favourites from last month


Thank you to everyone who linked up to the February Animal Tales.  There was a good mix with dogs just taking the lead with 3 posts.  But it is cats who are getting into my favourites list this month.

Poor old Laya from The Mad House of Cats and Babies aka Cats, Kids and Chaos appears to be having a mid-life crisis:

Image from The Mad House of Cats and Babies

Maybe therefore she needs a new toy, like this home-made denim cat teaser from Made in a Muddle:

Image from Made in a Muddle


Over to you now and you can add up to TWO animal posts.  If you tweet with the hashtag
#AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.  Thank you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.




6 comments :

  1. Layla says thank you for the mention. We’ve added our post. She’s even in a YouTube video this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must confess I don't really do YouTube but I bet she is a star!

      Delete
    2. I have to admit I am not a big YTuber, mainly silly videos of the cats and hamsters or if I need snippets for the blog! I don't like my voice on video!

      Delete
  2. I liked this post it made me feel happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting that you are getting another dog! I have serious dog envy. Can’t wait to some photos. Cats are often attracted to heads, aren’t they?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wouldn't let me comment on the blog without a discus account, didn't allow me to sign in as guest as usual so i'll leave the comment here about the lamb instead......how gorgeous and I'm pleased she managed to survive with your help and dedication #animaltales

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.