Tuesday 6 June 2017

Saari is 10 - Happy Birthday


10 years ago we moved to France.  A few weeks after we arrived we found a nearby dog refuge and went for a "quick look round" ... and came home with Saari, an 11 week old puppy!  She will be 10 this week so I thought I would celebrate this with some of my favourite pictures of her.  I hope you enjoy them too.

Thief - she finally pulled it over!



Saari does like her warmth and comfort


With her best friend - we still miss you Poppy x

Snow Dog - she is half Husky

Boy's best friend

More thieving

Was she really that little when she first arrived?

Tag with Poppy

She does love a BBQ


Patent BBQ Cleaner

Happy 10th Birthday Saari
I love all these photos and hope you do too.  Do you have a favourite?

ANIMALTALES

3 comments :

  1. i like the photo of your son and Saari together, i bet they've both changed so much over the past 10 years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I suspect son has changed more than Saari!

      Delete
  2. She's such a lovely doggie. Happy birthday to her!! Sorry comment is a bit late! Been a mad few days! P

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.