Tuesday 28 March 2017

Animal Tales - 94


Welcome to Animal Tales, the blog linky that brings together all sorts of animal blog posts from all over the world.  It runs every other Tuesday to the following Thursday evening.

An Apology


I appear to have totally lost track of time and thought #AnimalTales was next week so I am woefully unprepared today and I have not read your linked up posts from 2 weeks ago.  I am heading over to all your posts right now.  Am I forgiven?




Favourites from Last Time ...


Bearing in mind I have not done anything more than skim though the posts from 2 weeks ago it is a bit hard to choose favourites .... my eye was however drawn to Karen's post about how her cat has not forgiven her when she went away for a whole TWENTY hours and as a cat owner I can appreciate how cold cats can be on your return ....And Dean's post about how you know you are a pet owner rang true too on so many counts!

The lovely Doc from Little Steps

Over to you now.  Please add your animal posts below. The posts can be old or new and as varied as the animals who we share our world with. If you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.






2 comments :

  1. Thank you for the mention. Looking forward to our visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have anything to link last time but that cute apology will get you forgiven anywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.