Tuesday 19 July 2016

Animal Tales 76

Welcome to Animal Tales, the blog linky that brings together all sorts of animal blog posts from all over the world.  It runs from Tuesday morning through to Thursday night and showcases a wide range of animal related posts. 


  Favourites from Last Week ...


Thank you to everyone who linked last week and it was particularly hard to pick favourites.  I loved reading all your posts especially the puffins from The Early Birder and the monkeys from Family Makes but my absolute favourites had to be the new arrivals.  There was Deb's new puppy, Zola Budd and Susan's new kitten although it had to be said Susan just gave us one cute picture so I am hoping for more feline photos in a later post!




Over to you now.  Please add your posts below. The posts can be old or new and as varied as the animals who we share our world with. If you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.





1 comment :

  1. Hi Rosie, thank you do much for featuring my post from last week. I do feel a little bad though as I've promised myself no linkies this week, not that it's made a blind bit of difference to how fat behind I am on the blog. I will be linking up again as soon as I have another animal post though.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.