Tuesday 21 October 2014

We're off on our Holidays ....

Posted by Rosie

It's half term and the boys and I are going to England for a week.  Simon is however staying at Eco-Gites of Lenault to look after guests and the animals although he will get a holiday later with the boys.  He has only just got back from a week in the UK (not a holiday) so we are a bit like ships that pass in the night at the moment.

I have managed to schedule a series of blogs for when I am away.  There's limited Internet at Mum's so I won't be online too much (except when I can cadge some time on the computer at friends).  Do please still write your comments and I'll add them and reply when I can .... I might even risk turning off moderation and hope the spammers stay away for a while, we'll see.

Until next week then - au revoir mes amis :)


2 comments :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.