Saturday 4 October 2014

Some links you might like

Posted by Rosie

I had a blog planned for today but have not had the time to write it. Rather than rush out something I am not happy with I will save it for later and instead give you a few links back to some of my previous blogs that perhaps you might have missed.  Put the kettle on, click on them (they are all links) and enjoy a bit of a read.

4 blogs relating to our life here in the Calvados Region of Normandy in Northern France:



4 blogs I hope might tempt you to come and visit Eco-Gites of Lenault:



And something totally different - 2 blogs top help you save money:


 


To contact us for further information or to make a booking please email us here or visit out website here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.