Toddlers are VERY Welcome at Eco-Gites of Lenault
2. We are your only neighbours and the walls between us are very thick so don't panic if your little ones decide to have the screaming heebie-geebies at bedtime. We won't be disturbed.
3. There is a large play area with equipment and toys for all ages and just a few metres away from your private garden. Mum and Dad can relax with a glass of wine whilst the children wear themselves out on the trampoline, in the sand pit or on the swings. This area also includes a hard-standing area, great for learning how to ride a bike or playing boules.
|Our toddler friendly play area|
4. Our front drive is over 300m long and the road it joins is incredibly quiet. Traffic noise is most definitely not going to be an issue on your stay here.
5. We supply and use eco-friendly cleaning products in the gite that are safe for everyone and safely stored away in a toddler-proof cupboard.
6. Heaven forbid you or you children are ill or hurt whilst on holiday but it can happen. We can direct you to the nearest doctor or hospital and are here to help you in the best way we can with any eventuality that may cross your path during your stay with us.
|Learning about chickens|
7. We can hopefully provide memories of a holiday that your children will remember forever - collecting eggs, seeing newborn animals, cuddling a piglet or eating fresh fruit and veg freshly harvested from the garden are just some of the things that stay with children a long time.
8. Finally, as I said earlier, we have done the holidays in France and at their youngest Ben was 3 months and Tom was 19 months. We had some great holidays but we also had problems and emergencies so we've used this experience to provide what we hope will be a great toddler friendly holidays for you here at Eco-Gites of Lenault. A holiday you and your children will remember long after you have gone home and the holiday where you didn't need a roof rack and a trailer to get away to France with your toddlers.
For further details on toddler friendly holidays please have a look at our website Eco-Gites of Lenault or email us here