Monday 9 August 2010

Days out

Posted by Rosie

Yesterday and today we have been out and about being touristy. Today was a trip to our favourite beach at Ouisterham with a detour to Pegasus Bridge where we lucky enough to see the new bridge being raised. Yesterday we went to Falaise Castle where William the Conqueror was born. We thought the boys would enjoy the castle but I have to admit I was a little dubious about yet more displays explaining the history of castles and the Medieval Ages. Well I have to say I was completely and very pleasantly surprised at the way the castle has set up it's displays. I will not spoil it for anyone wanting to make a visit there but I would strongly recommend Falaise for both adults and children. A great day out for all.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.