- Courgette fritters (actually these failed and turned out more like rosti!)
- Courgette and mozzarella bake
- Courgette ragout
- Courgette pasta sauce
- Courgette and lentil bake
- Veggie lasagne (with layers of courgettes added)
- Courgette and feta tart
- Chocolate courgette cake
- Courgette loaf
- Courgette quiche
- Courgette soup
- Stir-fried courgettes with herbs and garlic
- Frozen chunks of courgette to use in the winter/spring
- And courgettes have been thrown into all sorts of different meals.
I'm also planning:-
- Courgette and ginger jam from that monster courgette that I missed and which all too soon turned into a marrow
- Courgette soufflé (especially as we also have an egg mountain)
- Stuffed courgettes
- And I have seen a recipe (somewhere?!) for courgette bread.
So - has anyone got any other ingenious ways of using up courgettes? Especially if the courgette becomes less than visible, as there have been various mutterings in the Hill household just recently about the number of courgette-related meals appearing.
Then of course there is the mountains of the aforementioned eggs as well as beans, cucumbers, chard, tomatoes .........