Monday 11 February 2008

Coppicing

Another glorious day. Went over to our friend's place to continue coppicing their hazel. We are arranging a hedge laying day for the 14th & 15th March. We show people the art of hedge laying and our hedges get laid. So hopefully everybody is happy. I 've ran courses before and they seem to have gone down well and been good fun. By the way when chainsawing I do not do what the French do and wear full personal protecive equipment.

As the weather was so good today I have even managed to get some of our grass cut this evening. I don't think I have ever mowed grass this early in the year. The French believe we are going to pay for this warm (unseasonable) weather later in the year. Well its now off for a well earnt relax in the bath.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.